Intense Tazer HT...now finished (pic heavy update on page 3)

Just been out for a spin in the snow on what will probably be the bikes last ride :cry:

It was bloody good fun though...there is a nature reserve just up the canal at the end of the road that has a bomb hole with some sketchy jumps in. They were even worse in the snow because you couldn't see the hidden, frozen ruts after the landing. I only had one off trying to rail a berm in the snow...I end up coming out of it too high, trying to manual through the frozen mess underneath the snow and the bike stopped whilst I carried on!

I was going to take my phone or some pics, but glad I didn't after that. There are also a couple of downhill runs which were interesting as High Rollers really don't work in the snow! It was definitely old school cornering with one foot out! The M4's don't appear to like the cold as they are both barely working. They might end up on eBay rather than the next bike.

Here are a couple of pics from when I got back, including the offending crack.

fec06ab240f0e6814f9f4f8ef9ddf1c2.jpg

aa8e18ea81f7a1430c334295127070dc.jpg

490a15efca067d3ae2ea7d3b7929071c.jpg

Re: tazer

lockwood":8s4lrjvm said:
gutted this has cracked. i would take it off your hands if you want :)

Thanks for the offer, but I think it's going on the wall if I can persuade the boss. I reckon it'll look ace hanging up in my snug / man's room where I get banished to watch the rugby or bike DVD's.

Re: tazer

lockwood":3c2saezb said:
weld her up!

It's just not economical to do so...as much as I'd love to. I'd also be wary about blasting it again as the original one was pretty harsh.

I'll keep an eye for another one though as I love them.

Just seen this, gutted for you. Mine is one of the later ones with extra gusseting under the seat stays... Keep an eye out for one of those!

Cheers Kev. Gonna keep an eye out for another one but they don't seem to come up all that often.

I missed out on a Yeti DJ frame yesterday on the Bay that didn't sell for too much. I got pipped in the last few seconds.

I have pretty much decided that I'm going to take the plunge and buy a Cotic BFE in XS. They have stock of a few seconds frames that are getting sold pretty cheap ( they are seconds because a weld on the drop outs is too big and may catch the chain in the smallest cog of the cassette...which I never use). I think they look lovely in the blue too.

Ah, should be a whippy lil thing in XS! guessing it will be Trailstar TT length but with longer travel. Cotic list the ETT only. Should be fun. like a Cotic DJer, that was the idea. Should save a bit of weight too being smaller, should be well under 5.5lbs. :cool: Look forward to it... both colours are good...

Back