Will This Rotor Fit Straight Onto A Hope Big Un ?

That's an original bulb.

I run them on my Tazer and have two other front ones kicking about in the garage.

Mindmap3":36gz6uy9 said:
That's an original bulb.

I run them on my Tazer and have two other front ones kicking about in the garage.

do you have one thats 1 piece ? like the hub I posted at the start ? I used to have 1 piece bulbs in black best ever (http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9044330/)

I just hate this 2 piece silver disc and spider looks awful and to new for my build

The later Bulbs were one piece with a 6 bolt IS mount. I used to run them on my Big Hit...I think they're better hubs Han the Pro II's that replaced them because they've got bigger bearings.

All of the ones I have at the mo are the old school ones with the disc carriers.

Cheers for all the feedback guys, Now I know what brakes i have, I need to know because of the spider these have on them, If i was to get hope Big Un's would this Rotor just fit straight on with no issues ?
main.php

sdc10536_136.jpg

Sorry for all the questions I wasnt really down with brakes tech, The only ones I ever owned were hope bulbs and m4's brand new so didnt need to know anything :oops:

heavyp":2gbbafsk said:
Cheers for all the feedback guys, Now I know what brakes i have, I need to know because of the spider these have on them, If i was to get hope Big Un's would this Rotor just fit straight on with no issues ?

Yes mate, the 5 bolt Hope disc rotors were the same spacing across both the Bulb/XC/Sport spiders and Big Un hubs. Will fit straight on with no issues.

Yup no issues, except a bit of minor filing may be needed...I had to file the the tabs down slightly on my rotors on the Chameleon to get them to fit on the Big Uns.

Back