Ravenscar Railway Ride*****Postponed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont really portray the image of the elite athletes we are do we? McD's second breakfast then a pootle to the sea for a chip lunch? :oops: if so what time 9.00 ish?

:LOL: I portray the image of an overweight beer drinking foodaholic who happens to love Mcdonalds :oops:

Ben's driving so Ill have a word with him.

^^bang right^^ :cool:

i'm into the porridges, generally two with syrup. plus a coffee and it's filling breakfast on the cheap.

make it 9:30. start point is ten mins away from there.

Don't think Saturdays conditions will have much impact , what's more important is the state of the old railway between now and then. When I rode it last May there was a lot of washed out bits between Scabby and Ravenscliffe, could be interesting with 6+" snow on it . Don't know how bad it is on the East coast but we've had quite a good dumping last night and today with no imminent signs of a big thaw.
Matthew.

Not a lot of snow down here and similar from people up the east cost, thawing as well. Only really had an inch or so on top of our dump a few weeks ago. Very slushy.
Of course it's higher up, further north and on the coast up there.

although saying that many of the road at the southern of the North Yorks are closed according to our regional news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back