show us your Rocky Mountains!

Good afternoon,

Herewith I'll show you one of my bikes handbuild in BC. It' s Altitude from 1996, the last year Rocky mountain sold this highlight of the steel frames without the team colours. Build with a golden RM seal clamp, golden Race Face Crankset aund a golden Race face real seal.

Best Regards from Mainhatten

I got it from a friend who had purchased it new in 1996. Most of the time it has hung on the wall, it was driven not more than 70 km and even on the road.

Best regards

:shock: wow, ti-bolt, early altitude, hammer and later altitude… all amazing! good additions to this thread, thanx! :cool:

@ Dynatechrider: Wow, that Altitude is amazing! Very nice build indeed and looks in mint condition too...

This is my new '98 Pipeline, almost as recently purchased. I have just completed building it up with the bits and pieces that were missing so it can be looked at as whole bike. Now I will be looking for a direction to co-ordinate the parts a little more... as it is still a somewhat random mixture. Any suggestions welcome!
Currently: Z1's, Race Face LP cranks, XTR RD, XT FD, 8 speed shifters, Hope brakes and hubs, Chris King headset, Ringle seatpost, Kore stem and skewers, Syntace Vector DH bars, Flite Earth edition. The frame, fork, silver hubs and hope brakes will remain - everything else I am open to suggestions and try variations ;-)
SV103167_zpsaa01682b.jpg

SV103168_zps9c3bd1c7.jpg

hi
guess i should add these here.
roy

Attachments

• RM Thunderbolt 001.JPG
    RM Thunderbolt 001.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 2,281
  • Ti-Bolt 001.JPG
    Ti-Bolt 001.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 2,282
Retro_Roy":3qcug0us said:
hi
guess i should add these here.
roy
A Tange Ultimate Superlight seat tube sticker, but do I see the signs of an Ultimate Ultrastrong down tube there Roy? Combined with a short fork, would I be correct in dating it to 92 or possibly 93?

Back