Dynatech MT4 in the snow - Hipstamatic 6x6 pictures

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Went for a nice ride today around Walthamstow Marsh, took my iPhone and shot some Hipstamatic pictures.

One of my other hobbies is Photography and I love Film and especially Square 6x6 with my Rolleiflex.

can't always lug around a 6x6 so luckily I have a nice little iPhone 5 with Hipstamatic - one of my most widely used apps.

Hipstamatic is great, it gives so much scope for creativity, with its Black and White and Colour effects mimicking Film and plastic toy cameras - love it!

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MT4

Looking good, I guess the bike rides great with the RC 30's on it now? Pleased they are being put to good use! ;)

Re: MT4

Wold Ranger":3j6jwpeo said:
Looking good, I guess the bike rides great with the RC 30's on it now? Pleased they are being put to good use! ;)

mate, the RC30's are absolutely wonderful!
Give the bike so much balance and feel, and control.
Been riding again in heavy snow today and I didn't miss any suspension at all!
The frame and forks work a dream (with the smoke and darts)

My word, that's a bit spanking gorgeous. :cool:

Looks like fun in the snow, I had a bash round the local woods yesterday; chilly, but extremely pleasant.

NeilM":ox5z9s6r said:
My word, that's a bit spanking gorgeous. :cool:

Looks like fun in the snow, I had a bash round the local woods yesterday; chilly, but extremely pleasant.

Great great fun! I loved it! Something magical about snow, which made it all the more fun and worthwhile to stay out until dusk.
So much more fun than mud any how! :) hehe!!

Got to do something about the too long front brake cable, and need to re route the gear cables to one either side.

ibbz":265g1aud said:
We_are_Stevo":265g1aud said:
Nice; though I prefer 6 x 9 myself... :cool:

Here are some of my reviews of 645, 6x6 and 35mm on Steve Huff;

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/tag/ibraar-hussain/

Do you use a Fuji 6x9 ?

Actually I always wanted a Linhof Technika but unless my numbers improve on the Lottery I shall have to make do with the good ol' Mamiya Press... :cool:

Oh f*ck! Nothing for years and now two people practically giving it away! :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Linho ... 416e0594f7

How quickly can I flog half my stuff to get this! :eek:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back