My Norvegian YETI F.R.O.

CANTILEVER

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Finely got home, cleaned and reassembled my Yeti FRO 1991 the present.
Excuse me, I wanted to make better pictures, not those made with a IPhone during a ride to make sure everything was in order, but lately I have less and less time, and then you have to settle.
The bike comes from Norway, there is a fil-rouge that binds me norway and this bike (but now I will not explain) say briefly that destiny wanted us to meet.
I was in 91 too old FRO of probably 88 or so, I loved her very much and I was damn uphill, but it was only downhill and I repaid every effort, and the desire to get back this bike so basic and rude remained always on me.
I think I leave it with the AccuTrax but I also have his Manitou1 with which I wanted to do more photos, probably (if I find them) I would like to mount the clear tires .

Attachments

• 01IMG_1637.jpg
    01IMG_1637.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 3,245
  • 04IMG_1635.jpg
    04IMG_1635.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 3,245
  • 04IMG_1641.jpg
    04IMG_1641.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 3,242
  • 02IMG_1638.jpg
    02IMG_1638.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 3,244
You have without any doubt a very nice bicycle. The bike is a more practical bike with the AccuTrax. I can fully understand that you favour them over the Manitou. What are your clear tires? White Porcs?

CANTILEVER":1b9nhm8b said:
Finely got home, cleaned and reassembled my Yeti FRO 1991 the present... .
FRO and Suntour fit together quite well ...well done ;)

Elev12k":28hr0n3t said:
You have without any doubt a very nice bicycle. The bike is a more practical bike with the AccuTrax. I can fully understand that you favour them over the Manitou. What are your clear tires? White Porcs?
I have a vintage white Schwalbe ........ but Onza pork would be the top (I had two of my wife and threw them to clean :cry: ) also PANARACER magic would be ok

The bike has not esoteric pieces but is all original as in a 1991 catalog

@Double-E F.............thanks mate

Back