UKBikeStore Ltd - excellent service

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just like to say what excellent service I just got from UK Bike Store Ltd. I have bought a fair bit from them in the past with no troubles so I ordered via eBay a pair of Halo Twin Rail skinwall tyres.
When they arrived the skinwall colour was much lighter on one than the other. This would stick out like a sore thumb on my new build (see DMR in sig) but I was worried about contacting them as obviously tyres can vary in this way.
However the difference was quite a lot so I sent them a picture of the problem. They said to send them back and they would send a matching pair back to me. I had to send them via recorded post and they said they would refund me the postage cost. I was worried when it cost me £9.25 to send them (cheapest recorded service) just in case they wouldn't refund me all the money.
Well, yesterday I got a refund for all the postage cost and today I got the tyres with matching skinwalls.

Excellent service, answered my emails very quickly too. Much recommended - give credit where it's due I say!

I'd highly recommend them as well, i wanted a particular Park Tool and they got it in for me and listed it on their website overnight so i could buy it online the next day.

Yep, have to agree that UKBikeStore are one of my favourite companies to deal with.
The fact that they are on the same business park as Windwave means they are great for Marzocchi spares too.

Same as, I bought a spring from them and they sent a Titanium one by mistake (sadly the wrong length and weight), phoned them up, they told me to keep it as they had only been billed for a steel one and sent me the right spring a week later free of charge. Flogged the Ti one on pBike for 90 quid :D

Back