On a steel horse I ride

thats quite good. make a nice head tube badge on chinese titanium. i sing that song quite often ive also been suffering with a severe bout of terez.... " the only thing that comes outa Texas boy.. is steers and queers !!"

oonaff":25frnw2w said:
the only thing that comes outa Texas boy.. is steers and queers !!"

....and insufficiently apologetic cheats. ;)

Not sure about the horsey accessory, don't want people thinking I own a Tesco Value bike. :)

David

I think the market for these is as quirky Christmas/birthday presents for cyclists, I can't see many of them ever being assembled.

and to think your worried about your business venture Tel, could be a whole heap worse - you could of ploughed your cash into that crazy idea!!

FINNEY1973":3hd9q0s7 said:
and to think your worried about your business venture Tel, could be a whole heap worse - you could of ploughed your cash into that crazy idea!!

Oh :(

Not really :) But with a company name like Stallion Cycles it's almost as if they came up with the idea just for me :D

Theres a crazy guy that rides everywhere in these parts I could do with him riding an old tradesman bike covered in SC advertising with one of these fitted it would certainly turn heads.

(Hot blonde indeed, she would also be good publicity :) )

Back