The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Love the matching tapers on the forks & stays :cool:

Um, what is it? Should be obvious I know, internal routing, wishbone, tapered straight blades... :oops:

elPedro666":147dcooy said:
Love the matching tapers on the forks & stays :cool:

Um, what is it? Should be obvious I know, internal routing, wishbone, tapered straight blades... :oops:

it's a raleigh technium.

videojetman":cp66wvd9 said:
just finished building this.
the frame is a bit scruffy, but ive kitted it out with xtr m900, cooks cranks etc.
my brakes on my car are good now, so i'll see you very soon.

cool nice rear brake cable routing

After today's chat on the Lyme Park ride we need to come up with a date and location for the next ride in February.

Just need to hang fire on either the weekends of the 16th and 23rd February due to potential clashes with the RetroRoadRide Series.
It'll be one or the other that will be free for an NWA ride.

Okay, we've confirmed that the RetroRoadRide (Gospel Pass) will take place on Saturday 23rd February.

So that leaves the weekend of the 16th-17th February or perhaps the 2nd-3rd March available for the next NWA ride.

I remember that Gisburn was mentioned...

elPedro666":1bhobpdd said:
17th is good for me, then we can get out again on the 3rd I reckon... :LOL:

We can go for Sunday the 17th but we'll put down for the 16th in the vain hope that you'll get there on time for once Pete.

drystonepaul":5zmohua1 said:
elPedro666":5zmohua1 said:
17th is good for me, then we can get out again on the 3rd I reckon... :LOL:

We can go for Sunday the 17th but we'll put down for the 16th in the vain hope that you'll get there on time for once Pete.

Gisburn? you can pick me up on the way... ;)

I can do the Sunday, never been here before and I've always fancied it, perfect.

Back