For Sale: SRAM 9.0sl disc hubs on 717s (pics) SOLD

Wasmachineman NL":2c5z95gf said:
nerdboi":2c5z95gf said:
A "heads up" of incorrect information? Would you get mad? Please go and bother someone else... :roll:
youmustbenewhere.jpg

You must be new here?? What a nob, the op has been a member for 5 years longer than you.
These are great hubs, if I didn't already own a set I'd be on these like a shot. Good luck with your sale

Might be tempted by these. Couple of questions:

1. What's the total weight?
2. When you say the rotor position is a bit off, does that mean inwards or outwards?

Regards

1. What's the total weight?

Not the lightest, but most of the weight is in the hubs, as they have steel axles R:1012g, F:844g with Spesh rim-tape

2. When you say the rotor position is a bit off, does that mean inwards or outwards?

Front is slightly towards hub for some brakes (I have used a hope rotor shim for some PM Formula Oro's I had but IS front Magura Marta was fine)
Rear is slightly away from hub (Oro PM was fine but IS Magura Marta needed frame facing slightly)

Hope that helps!

Thanks for getting back to me. Think I'll leave it, as I don't fancy messing with the brake alignment. Shame, as those hubs are well thought of.

Regards

No worries - it's not by much at all, but thought I better give a 'heads up' :LOL: to potential buyers.

They are great hubs and the wheels are excellent, hence not wanting to split them from the hubs (I have gone 29" all 'round so these are surplus to requirements)

£80 posted for the weekend folks! These have been very reliable wheels and I am sad to let them go...

Back