RetroRoadRide Series 2013 - Rd 1: Gospel Pass Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
tarloone":1odf2rt5 said:
Sadly coinciding with Worcester St Johns cycle jumble

Hmm, I can see how that could be appealing.

Happy to look at rescheduling to the following Saturday (i.e. 23rd February 2013) if that suits those who have already signed up.

ededwards":63dn2ac5 said:
tarloone":63dn2ac5 said:
Sadly coinciding with Worcester St Johns cycle jumble

Hmm, I can see how that could be appealing.

Happy to look at rescheduling to the following Saturday (i.e. 23rd February 2013) if that suits those who have already signed up.

I am happy to switch :cool:

I'd be great as I could come along then :D

@ G.Commuter - You'd have a photographer to capture your summit misery too :LOL:

tarloone":1b3k19yn said:
I'd be great as I could come along then :D

@ G.Commuter - You'd have a photographer to capture your summit misery too :LOL:

i'd be happy to switch if it means keeping our resident 'mountain goat' happy :LOL:

and talking of mountain goats has anyone heard from the other one, markyp?

I'm fine with the reschedule but we'll need to confirm it asap.
With the changes made to the MTB National dates it does leave that weekend free.
We'll need to get the calendar updated accordingly.

On a less officious note, I think I may have something much more suitable to ride than my 2003 road bike very soon...

drystonepaul":2v9lvim2 said:
I'm fine with the reschedule but we'll need to confirm it asap.

Absolutely, just want to confirm that it isn't an issue with the guys who have already committed to the 16th.

Date changed as discussed.
Now a week later on the 23rd February.

Seven extra days to find your climbing legs. Maybe someone will be selling them at that jumble sale...?

Hoping to finish building my first road bike in about 18 years today (postman pending!), so if I can get a few rides in and it looks like I'm up to the task I'd love to tag along! :D

Will get some riding done first though and make sure I'm not going to be a liability... :oops: Sure dsp will give me a frank opinion in the interim! :LOL:

I'm up for this if you don't mind my company.

I don't know which bike I'll bring as my Peugeot normally comes out in dry weather only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back