Onza100

Bought some cable outers from Paul, arrived well packed and very quickly. Many thanks!

Bought an FSA headset from our man here, works perfectly, was priced fairly (ie it was a total bargain) and arrived all packed neatly and ready to go. I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks!

bought his schwinn homegrown XT frame and Judys, shame I haven't received them yet... oh wait told him to hold onto them :LOL:

seriously though, excellent seller, and decent chap. I've delt with him with other items off this forum for years
(he's even driven to south wales to help weld my car!)

Hi,

Bought an Specialized 2001 S-Works frame which was packaged well and was exactly as described. Posted quickly and great communication throughout. A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again, James.

I'm now the pleased owner of a kids bike seat and mudguards. Should now give me the excuse needed to ride again.

Bought a bike from Paul. He obviously spent a lot of time customizing a box to fit it in, and a lot of time and care packaging the frame into the box, so I'm very thankful for that. Great communication, and I'd do business with him again anytime.

Thanks Paul!

Regards,
Frank

I bought a frame from Paul, description, pm's etc it's all good especially the packaging, Thanks again :cool:

Back