Old picture of some very important men! Well three really!

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Come on then you old timers can any of you put names to some of these old timers ?

403620_213925872028655_1690148110_n.jpg

sisyphus":335zpppl said:
Well there's a guy that looks like the mafia and he rest is the 1974 Liverpool football team?

The Mafia guy! Are you talking about the chap on the far left ??

Not Liverpool!

corsarob":3sy59fid said:
the guy on the far left is doing adverts walking down the beach with southern comfort aint it???
:p :p
Very good and he does doesn't he but this chap was responsible for making something...GREAT!

Ian Raleigh":w1o6aof5 said:
sisyphus":w1o6aof5 said:
Well there's a guy that looks like the mafia and he rest is the 1974 Liverpool football team?

The Mafia guy! Are you talking about the chap on the far left ??

Not Liverpool!
yea that's the one - didn't he assassinate Kennedy?

Looks very first years of the 70s, judging by the hair and glimpses of platforms under some of those flares!

Don't look at me I'm not that old!

Rk.

huh, got it straight away......the older chap on the front row third left is Lord Lucan (minus his moustache as he was on the run) and the bespectacled bloke on extreme right is Dr.Josef Mengele, as for the Mafia looking guy despite his mean image he was just the wine waiter who had a bet with his boss that he couldn't sneak in on a photo with the award winners

Hmmmm! No correct answers yet.

Unless you have seen them it would be hard to say who these three important men are!

Though the chap on the far left with the sunglasses on can be seen on a blog page about a very famous British frame builder.[hint]

These three where solely responsible for making/developing two very desired frame/s which have a street cred' of Colnago, but its 100% British made [hint]

The picture is from about 1978 and was an annual club dinner - presentation which was held at ''The Masonic Hall'' in Mansfield.

Answer in a bit if no one gets it! and to think of all these retro bikers on here have no idea, I thought some oldies may know!

Back