14" Azonic DS 2 singlespeed red

boxxer

MacRetro Rider
Hi all, decided I don't need a tiny jump frame no more so selling my DS2 single speed, you can make it geared by obtaining a chain tug / mech hanger combo, I never needed gears though

These were nice bikes built up, best run with a 100mm+ fork and short stem / risers. Dropouts are slotted for variable wheelbase and takes V brake only

I'm only after £40 + postage for the frame, seat post and FSA pig headset (nothing else included)

Give me a shout

..ahh...for some reason I thought they were steel, like the DMR's...so will pass on this for now but have another bump... :oops:

I'd just like to say rejecting this cos it's alloy is daft! I used to have one of these and they are amazing. There are some bikes you ride and they just feel so magical as the handling just seems to be perfection. This is one of those frames and so vastly under rated its criminal. Built to last too but not heavy. I'd take it if I didn't have my DMR already.

I agree! It's just I was convinced they were steel and I really wanted a steel single speed.... (Big BMX look)

Am still considering this to be fair, if something like a DMR doesn't turn up :oops:

Back