Silverfish 1992 Yeti ARC

racer x":39rm5zw5 said:
To be fair its the white that is the over kill mate with the purple :LOL: get them super rare butter scotch porcupines for sale :D and a nice flite saddle :shock: :cool: i really like what your doing just awesome mate :D

The yellow bike with purple isn't mine, my ARC has black Porc's.

Might spec a Flite saddle on it, but in 92/93 I was running Avocet saddles and loved em

Where are the butterscotch Porcs for sale - PM me if that's cool :D

Drewson has them in his sale, bet he can sort out a good deal on the super rare tyres, think yours will look better than that yellow Yeti, the white one that is the over kill :LOL:

I'm hoping it looks better than the yellow. If it ends up looking like that then Martin and mike were correct. I appreciate it's going to have a lot of purple, but 92/93 was the heyday of 3DV, I think it'll all work out ok. Certainly won't be to everyone's tastes tho :D

:x

Just exploded the Ringle front hub flanges building it :cry:

I don't suppose anyone has a spare 36h Ringle front hub in 3DV? Either wheel or hub only?? Was hoping to have this build finished this week...

Silverfish":30nr0waj said:
:x

Just exploded the Ringle front hub flanges building it :cry:

I don't suppose anyone has a spare 36h Ringle front hub in 3DV? Either wheel or hub only?? Was hoping to have this build finished this week...

:shock: Ringle hubs do seem to explode flanges quite alot....i've had 2 do this to me...thankfully not whilst riding...

i'll keep an eye out for a rim as i want to see this finished...

Latest posts

Back