Cannock tomorrow (Sunday)

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
If you see someone on a silver Diamondback Axis with green rigid forks tomorrow morning at Cannock - say hello - that'll be me :D Just out riding with a mate.

:evil:

Jealous Ed. I'm stuck at home with the kids tomorrow. NO proper rides this weekend!

First time I've managed to go riding with this mate of mine in 6 months for one reason or another, we used to ride evey 3 weeks or so :roll: About due a ride!!

Busy day today car shopping with the Mrs, so had planned an early off road ride this morning before going.

Opened the cutains and its pouring it down.......so I sculked into my shed and did a heavy turbo session :oops: Just couldnt face mud and rain at 8am :oops:

And now its 11.15 and we still havent gone. Women ((tut)).

Pickle":138v62h9 said:
Busy day today car shopping with the Mrs, so had planned an early off road ride this morning before going.

Opened the cutains and its pouring it down.......so I sculked into my shed and did a heavy turbo session :oops: Just couldnt face mud and rain at 8am :oops:

I would be car shopping with the Mrs, if she could only make her bloody mind up :roll: Women :LOL: A class-206-focus-ibiza-jazz-mazda 323
if she dosen't hurry up, i'm going to get her a bloody skoda :LOL:

heathy":3l4qpvv1 said:
Pickle":3l4qpvv1 said:

I would be car shopping with the Mrs, if she could only make her bloody mind up :roll: Women :LOL: A class-206-focus-ibiza-jazz-mazda 323
if she dosen't hurry up, i'm going to get her a bloody skoda :LOL:

Fabia VRS ;)

Went up the chase fri pm Ed, was riding nicely. Some of the stuff on the DH course is a bit :shock: :shock:

Will pm you and see if we can sort a Sun

StevePSD":g8bjqlxf said:
heathy":g8bjqlxf said:
Pickle":g8bjqlxf said:
Busy day today car shopping with the Mrs, so had planned an early off road ride this morning before going.Opened the cutains and its pouring it down.......so I sculked into my shed and did a heavy turbo session  :oops:   Just couldnt face mud and rain at 8am  :oops: And now its 11.15 and we still havent gone.  Women ((tut)).
I would be car shopping with the Mrs, if she could only make her bloody mind up :roll: Women :LOL:  A class-206-focus-ibiza-jazz-mazda 323 if she dosen't hurry up, i'm going to get her a bloody skoda :LOL:
Fabia VRS  ;)

Looks like she's getting a Subaru Legacy 2.5 saloon, 55 plate, 30,000 on the clock.  Loads of space in the back for the kids, loads of toys in the front to keep me happy, 4 wheel drive  :cool: , beautiful :D

Its a beast :cool: Sounds stunning.
173 BHP, goes like sh1t off a shovel, and only £200 to insure :shock:
I'm a bit jealous that its going to be 'her' car :LOL:
She's going in tomorrow to do the deal, because in 'walking away' today we got £700 off their screen price, 6 months tax and a tank of juice ;)

Attachments

• Scooby.jpg
    Scooby.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 2,014
  • Scooby 2.jpg
    Scooby 2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2,014
Back