Show us what you did today, thread

The stem does look huge doesn't it! I've been thinking about how my attitude has changed it used to be sub130 was short, then sub 100, now 90 is long! The stem was on because I thought it would be a good match for the frame/bars etc I'm just not diggin it noo. I've a pair of white risers in the garage and a wee stumpy stem, I'm going to see how they feel. Red risers does sound nice though.....

Oh and the wheels I dropped of at Wheelcraft, I think I'm persona no gratta noo, they had a bit of a mare with them! BTW in the pic above, 3 bikes are incomplete and one is needing fixed. I've not been out on a bike for nigh on two months and building is bursting ma baws. If I get anything else this year I'm going for a complete bike!

Looks good K :cool:, i admire Fat bikes but no totaly sold on them, same with 29'er's :?

Wheels look even madder with white inner tubes :)

8402231205_1880acab9a_b.jpg

More stuff put on :D just waiting on a few bits and should be good to go, waiting on a couple of bits for the On One anaw and its near done too.

Looks good

Looks good mate!
Your starting to shame me into getting mine finished ;)
Mines a budget build so is never going to look that bling, I really like the red touches.

Jamie

Rolling

I dont need much really.
Time is the thing I need most.
I have got most but really need a 11 - 34 cassette so I dont have to rob the one from the Long Haul Trucker, just need to check my rear XT mech is a long cage, a chain and then decide whether to use grips or tape on the H bars, so not much really. Oh and another rear skewer :LOL: I forgot the frontwheels got a rear hub :LOL:
A quick log in to chain reaction should do it.
This build will get me started and I can tweak later on as funds permit.
Really looking forward to getting rolling on it, especially now the snows starting.
Looking forward to a few of the fat rides as well, you heading to any?
Hows the new addition and mum doing?

Jamie

Back