New site for Classic steel Stephen Roche bike and frame

Fifthgrace

Retro Guru
I have created a web blog on 90's steel Stephen Roche bikes and frames as this information was not readily available when researching a frame I purchased. So if you enjoy looking at top-end steel: Columbus EL OS, Genius, Nemo and Brain frames -take a look!
Stephen Roche enlisted the likes of Carreara/ Podium (Italy) and Bioracer (Belgium) to have these frames built.

I welcome comments and further pics to be added to the site!

http://stephenrochebikes.wordpress.com/

Sorry to say that I didn't know he had his own brand frames :oops:

Can't remember having ever seen any in shops or even in adverts. they look OK though.

The guy who runs my LBS has one, I'm not sure what model but it looks very nice in real life.

Funny enough if it wasn't for Stephan Roche I may never become interested in cycle racing, it was after watching the 87 tour for the first time that I became obsessed, thankyou Mr Roche ;)

riddim-track":hgt0zc6k said:
Funny enough if it wasn't for Stephan Roche I may never become interested in cycle racing, it was after watching the 87 tour for the first time that I became obsessed, thankyou Mr Roche ;)

i concur completely! 1987 was a brilliant year for roche and world cycling. he was a great champion and the perfect ambassador for the bike.

i must get those tapes out again...

:)

Fifthgrace":3hrtr9gd said:
I have created a web blog on 90's steel Stephen Roche bikes and frames as this information was not readily available when researching a frame I purchased. So if you enjoy looking at top-end steel: Columbus EL OS, Genius, Nemo and Brain frames -take a look!
Stephen Roche enlisted the likes of Carreara/ Podium (Italy) and Bioracer (Belgium) to have these frames built.

I welcome comments and further pics to be added to the site!

http://stephenrochebikes.wordpress.com/

I sent Mr. Roche a message in hopes that he might be able to ID the frame for you. Will let you know if I hear anything conclusive back from him.

Query with Mr Stephen Roche

Thanks, that would be great if he commented. I am keen also to know if the Cork, Kilkenny and Galway frames came before or after the "Course" range of frames.

Latest posts

Back