Banksy, Murals, Graffiti, Bollards, Stairwells. 07/12

electronicaeric":29x806ex said:
Cask bar,Dram shop,Trog bar,Rugby tavern, St Georges(Irish bar now?)Manchester arms(gone too)Queens(gone too)and then into KU2/Ceaser's palace(gone too).

Trog bar, my giddy aunt, fallen out of there a few times. Rugby, still go in there a bit before football. The rest of the time would be old town (Black Boy, George, Ye Olde White Harte etc) or Hull Cheese where I worked for a year in 1976 (yes that old) !

paininthe":1uuogy4k said:
electronicaeric":1uuogy4k said:
Cask bar,Dram shop,Trog bar,Rugby tavern, St Georges(Irish bar now?)Manchester arms(gone too)Queens(gone too)and then into KU2/Ceaser's palace(gone too).

Trog bar, my giddy aunt, fallen out of there a few times. Rugby, still go in there a bit before football. The rest of the time would be old town (Black Boy, George, Ye Olde White Harte etc) or Hull Cheese where I worked for a year in 1976 (yes that old) !

And for all you music friends,the Hull Cheese was the pub in the Housemartins Happy Hour video ;)

Rugby was great 20 years ago,rock dj every fri/sat.Very much at home there.We were there the last ever night of the rock dj,then the brewery said no more.Rock pubs were starting to fall out of favour by then :(

Back