Mkozaczek's feedback

Bought a rear mech from Martin in lovely condition and great price considering it was transatlantic postage included.

Very pleased - cheers martin!

A great guy to deal with! :)

I bought a set of M900 cantis for a reasonable price and they look fantastic! I was positively surprised when I opened the shipment......which by the way was super well packaged.

Thanks Martin :)

Bought a nice MC2 stem from Martin and am very happy with it. This guy always seems to find the nice stuff!

I just bought 2 more frames from Martin. Once again a great transaction and I had fun hanging out with him for about an hour talking about bikes.

Thanks Martin!

Martin answered my wanted ad for a clean set of M737 cranks and that is exactly what I got. Super nice, super clean and despatched across the pond in super quick time. Top marks and a nice guy to do business with.

Many thanks.

Chris

Re:

PM'd Martin asking if he had any refurbished 175mm XTR cranks left.

May 3 - Got PM with PayPal address. Paid for cranks.

May 6 - Got PM asking if I wanted 175s. PM'd back confirming size again.

May 22 - PM'd Martin asking if cranks had been shipped. Received PM saying he forgot and they'd ship that day priority mail.

May 31 - PM'd Martin saying cranks should arrive mid week if sent standard parcel, should have arrived by now sent priority. Received reply next day saying he'd dig up the tracking info.

June 5 - Sent Martin PM saying cranks still hadn't arrived. received a reply with the tracking info.

usps_zpscfd8922b.jpg

The cranks weren't shipped until May 30, 8 days after he said he'd forgot and they'd ship that day, a full 27 days after I had paid for them. More than 3 1/2 weeks to send out an item someone has paid for is unacceptable. Not bothering to ship for 8 days after saying you had "forgot" about the order and would send them that day is reprehensible.

And to add insult to injury, there's blemishes in the anodizing on the left arm.

Back