Old guys, are you still getting rad?

Im 50 and a bit ......................... well quite a big bit. Am I "rad"? ............... What do you think? :twisted:

Rad Rob :cool:

I enjoy getting RAD, it's the crash that follows i'm not too keen on :)

Never been confident with jumps, though i like speed, steep twisty singletrack etc, the thing i found with the DH8 i have (big 8" full susser) is i love it's ability to eat anything in it's path but because the weight is heavily biased towards the rear it launches you into the air no matter what :LOL:

Be great if there was a RAD masterclass for old farts :LOL:

RobMac":z59dxuek said:
Im 50 and a bit ......................... well quite a big bit. Am I "rad"? ............... What do you think? :twisted:

The sight of you picking your way down that steep sketchy drop at the Sidlaws that none of the rest of us would have attempted makes you 127.5% RAD in my book Rob :cool:

I've been an old fart for years and years, I don't even know what RAD is, I used to do a bit off jumping with my young son on the mountain bike track in my early thirties but have never been a youf as such.

I'm 46

RobMac wrote:
Im 50 and a bit ......................... well quite a big bit. Am I "rad"? ............... What do you think?

Rad Rob

The sight of you picking your way down that steep sketchy drop at the Sidlaws that none of the rest of us would have attempted makes you 127.5% RAD in my book Rob

In the same Sidlaws run I seem to remember you flying head first down a cliff, extracting yourself from the bottom, climbing back to the top and roaring with satisfaction jimi, i reckon that makes you equally RAD :LOL:

jimihendrix":2hwcljs8 said:
RobMac":2hwcljs8 said:

The sight of you picking your way down that steep sketchy drop at the Sidlaws that none of the rest of us would have attempted makes you 127.5% RAD in my book Rob :cool:

:oops: I am indeed humbled by your comment sarr, I thank you.

BTW dont forget to mention I was riding fully ridged, "unleash the beast" :twisted:

velomaniac":2kbddj0c said:
RobMac wrote:
Im 50 and a bit ......................... well quite a big bit. Am I "rad"? ............... What do you think?

Rad Rob

The sight of you picking your way down that steep sketchy drop at the Sidlaws that none of the rest of us would have attempted makes you 127.5% RAD in my book Rob

In the same Sidlaws run I seem to remember you flying head first down a cliff, extracting yourself from the bottom, climbing back to the top and roaring with satisfaction jimi, i reckon that makes you equally RAD :LOL:

Ha, i forgot about that :) , broke three trees on the way down while leaving my bike parked perfectly upsidedown at the top, pretty RAD right enough :LOL:

The roar was a glad to be still alive type of roar though :oops:

RobMac":22u7e0ia said:
jimihendrix":22u7e0ia said:
RobMac":22u7e0ia said:

:oops: I am indeed humbled by your comment sarr, I thank you.

BTW dont forget to mention I was riding fully ridged, "unleash the beast" :twisted:

Yep, forgot to mention, ridden on a Rigid Kona Explosive :cool:

Even Chuck would have wanted suspension :)

Back