96 Amp Research B4 Medium

Owen

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
In a few weeks I'm upping sticks and moving to Whistler, Canada (gonna live the dream) :D Unfortunately it's just not feasable to take all my bikes with me.. so as much as it's going to hurt me I need to sell the Amp.. :cry:

I absolutely love this bike.. she rides sooo nice! So light and so so so fast! I've only had the pleasure of taking her out a few times over the winter though as I didn't want to get her too shitted up.. so trust me when I say this bike is in PERFECT condition!

I'm putting it on here as I'd like to see her go to a good home but I've only got 3 weeks left so she will have to go on ebay pretty soon if none of you guys want her..

Here's the link to my original readers bikes thread, check it out for the full spec list..

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17182&highlight=

I've made a couple of changes since that original post namely a Risse Racing Genesis air shock, a Control Tech 100mm stem and some very pretty Real brake levers. All of these upgrades were made to make the bike more ridable.. because this is a bike to be ridden!

I'm thinking a price of around the £500 mark is very reasonable considering the condition.. and trust me this is quite a bit less than she cost me to build!

Here are a few pics taken yesterday showing how she looks at the moment..

14042008470.jpg

14042008471.jpg

14042008466.jpg

14042008467.jpg

14042008468.jpg

Very nice, thats no use to you as 'very nice' doesnt put any money in the bank, but still, its very nice.

Lovely looking bike - hate to say it but you'll probably have to strip/split it to realise £500!

I have £300 saved up so far in my modern XC FS fund that you could very easly talk me out of.

Beautiful bike, good luck with the sale!

Amp

Got no room just now, as moving house in a week or three, but if its still up then, would be very interested.

It has to go pretty soon guys as I'm leaving the country in 3 weeks! So i can't split or anything like that. I reckon £500 is a fair price as it cost a lot more than that to build, and it is in excellent condition. Like I said I REALLY don't want to sell it but I'm afraid I have to.. :cry:

Hi I am new to this website. I rearly like your bike and will buy it of you PM me to arrange. Thanks :D

Back