Whats on your walkman ?

The advantge of a walkman is you can hit the buttons . you try skipping a track on your mp3 or i poo flying down some trick down hill run face/tree/visit to A&E me thinks

Nevermind the Walkman. The kids and me have broken something in one of the speakers in my new Passat playing AC/DC Hell's Bells quite loudly! Oops. I hope they don't start singing the lyrics in Year 1!

through the magic of an ipod touch + wifi connection + youtube, I listen to absolutely anything, whenever I want*.

*so long as im in range of the Wifi point, on my bike im limited to music I actually have stored.

my misses is trying to show me how to down load cd's to the computer to then load into her mp3 . been at it for about 2 1/2 hours now and i think i've pee'd her of by just saying i've got all the tracks on a tape in the car . so with a dirty look from her and a cheeky smile from me i'm of down to the coastle path to enjoy myself in a place call stricky glen not very big but a lot of fun while listerning to some ACDC , Motorhead and the classic 17.5 min version of itersella overdrive by Pinkflloyd T.T.F.N.

Funeral for a Friend, Comeback Kid, The Juliana Theory, Story of the Year, Moments in Grace, Killswitch Engage, Underoath, Hawthorne Heights, Saosin.... \m/

Rush - Snakes and Arrows Live - recorded a week after I saw them at Wembley last October :D

stuff Ive never heard of before posted on blogs by foreigners.

oh, and my MP3 player is a Sony, its still a 'walkman' to them, but its not the same is it?

oh, and agree with Andy, it does take away from being 'in nature' listening to music, however sometimes it can enhance it :)

Back