You've Taken That Too Far!

snapper":cl7ow3ze said:
note # to those whom are older and wise ....

race bikes where bought ...back in the day in factory format ie

standard colours ,items ,etcetc...so team bikes where styled to the rider therefore zero where at factory set ...in fact those even in mongoose with all blue race colours where again different to format ...even plates where not 12345 ..rather 101,254,1,68...

theft plus low end parts mixing made ...feral bikes..

so in all ...this bike may be just a reflection of his like only..

the biggest fail in old school bmx is that the wisest even here have forgotton that time when building ....rather build to zzzzzzz factory set..blue/chrome 7x zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

snapper, are you a malfunctioning robot?

It's that great compound of paint that has perfect adhesive qualities to upgrade the grip of your tyres and the braking of your rims. I might get some.

highlandsflyer":1i4y2rrb said:
I like to make my bikes less desirable with various customisations, but this may well be slightly over the top.

Worst Lampre team replica, ever. :p

David

snapper":7hrvbmkz said:
note # to those whom are older and wise ....

race bikes where bought ...back in the day in factory format ie

standard colours ,items ,etcetc...so team bikes where styled to the rider therefore zero where at factory set ...in fact those even in mongoose with all blue race colours where again different to format ...even plates where not 12345 ..rather 101,254,1,68...

theft plus low end parts mixing made ...feral bikes..

so in all ...this bike may be just a reflection of his like only..

the biggest fail in old school bmx is that the wisest even here have forgotton that time when building ....rather build to zzzzzzz factory set..blue/chrome 7x zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I have said this across the world ..

a bike = an expression of freedom

brush ,spray,powder coat ...his bike his choice.......
..pinks/ baby blues xxxooo

by the way .....is this not the same look as a GT freestyler 1986 ....DYNO BMX ,HARO 85-88

signed mongoose man ...snap

Back