**SOLD** 2 80's/90's Race Bikes/Pic heavy

skywayman

Dirt Disciple
Raleigh Slam Reynolds 501 Tubing 300ex Shimano Exage Parts 23.5" Frame from centre of BB to the top of the seat tube - Unsure on the year on this but have been told more than likely late 80's - lots of decent parts on it. Needs an overhaul as its been hanging in storage for 15 odds years. £90 or £120 for the pair delivered

file.jpg

I have very limited knowledge on these type of bikes so I will let the photo's do the talking. I am open to offers if I am out on price or like wise if they are too cheap let me know... lol

Amazing paint job which is lilac with yellow fleck all over it....very 80's and quite unique. all parts are in very good condition. There is some red paint on the crank and one of the pedals but this comes off very easily. The bike is very dusty and just needs a good clean and service or even split up and sold in parts if you just need a few bits etc.

file-1.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-6.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-8.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-10.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-12.jpg

file-13.jpg

file-14.jpg

file-15.jpg

file-16.jpg

file-17.jpg

file-18.jpg

file-19.jpg

file-20.jpg

file-21.jpg

Peugeot Finesse 1991 12 speed ladies racer £40 or £120 for the pair delivered

Very good condition and obviously saw little use. Needs an overhaul as its been hanging in storage for 15 odds years. This has Mallard Hubs dated 91 so possibly from that era as I would say they are a original and the serial number starts 1 too

file-22.jpg

file-23.jpg

file-24.jpg

file-25.jpg

file-26.jpg

file-27.jpg

file-28.jpg

file-29.jpg

file-30.jpg

file-31.jpg

file-32.jpg

file-33.jpg

file-34.jpg

file-35.jpg

file-36.jpg

file-37.jpg

file-38.jpg

file-39.jpg

file-40.jpg

file-41.jpg

file-42.jpg

fmuirhead@uk.ey.com":2eja50f7 said:
PM incoming about the men's

Both bikes sold to the man above subject to collection and payment saturday morning.

Please feel free to second dib either or both of the bikes incase it falls through for any reason

Back