How did you meet your other half?

ovlov440":2o3f3cmv said:
...she was my best mates girlfriend - made a pass at me at a Xmas party we were both at 12 years ago - she dumped him the next day...

The question is, are you still best mates?

Alison

My current wife won me on an American site called bid for a Brit..yes the American women still dribble slightly at an English accent.

Unfortuneatly she can't cook, thinks housework is something only men do and has a voice like a man having a dump

I'm checking with paypal to see if I can lodge a dispute

Met the wife in a pub 14 years ago, I think watching her playing pool sealed the deal ;)

Best thing that ever happened to me, she sorted me out :LOL:

In a Punk/Indie club in Manchester called The Banshee back in 1989.

I was keeping her busy while my mate was trying to cop off with her mate!... My chat up line was ''Bet you a quid I'll kiss that bloke at the end off the bar'' He was very shocked and I never got my money.

al.

sylus":2cok7jvp said:
My current wife won me on an American site called bid for a Brit..yes the American women still dribble slightly at an English accent.

Unfortuneatly she can't cook, thinks housework is something only men do and has a voice like a man having a dump

I'm checking with paypal to see if I can lodge a dispute

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :facepalm:

Alison

sylus":81ul8vh5 said:
My current wife won me on an American site called bid for a Brit..yes the American women still dribble slightly at an English accent

I had a Canadian young lady tell me my accent was sexy. I'm thinking "yeah right" as I live in the west Mids and have a Black Country accent. Luckily the wife was there and I was safe :LOL:

al":2qg973tp said:
In a Punk/Indie club in Manchester called The Banshee back in 1989.

Wow brings back memories, round the time I stopped going there was Summer 89.

Met the old gal in the local pub when I moved here as she worked behind the bar, invited her back to my flat after chatting to her a lot and she turned up with four cans of stella and a Portishead CD. Made my night.

Sold!

Work Xmas party, she pounced while I was drunk and minding my own business! 6 years ago and we got married last year. Still not sure how it all happened...

I met my good lady in The Jolly Sailor in Hamble.
It was 21 years ago, we've been married 18 years this year(god i hope thats right :oops: ) she had/has an absolutely awesome bum and still does :D amongst other fantastic attributes obviously :D

Back