How did you meet your other half?

She caused me quite a bit of pain, marked me for life, 3rd session I asked her out. Been together 7 years pretty much 24hrs a day since and she's not killed me yet.

Playschool ages 3 in 1969, of course we did not get together then. I moved away to Collingham and every summer I'd spend some of the holidays at his house in Nottingham. At 25 we got married and have been together just over 20 years and just as much a couple as at the beginning :D

Alison

i was kidnapped and brainwashed into falling for her...ouch...yes dear..

actually we met at work one day (she was helping out ) and i asked if she wanted to show me her tattoos...

I actually met my girlfriend via a bike. Back in 2001 I'd just got my Dogsbolx single speed and was selling my kona SS, which it was replacing. I put a posting on a community website (It was called Chilli-something) and saw an ad asking people what five things they could not live without. I replied we swapped loads of e-mail met up two weeks later and now 11-1/2 years later we're still together. Oh and I've still got the DB. :D

I'd been riding with my mate for years. He's a university professor. He invited some of his students out for a ride around Skiddaw. That's where I met Tasha. We're getting married in April.
I always thought that cycling was my thing, something I wanted to have as my own, but it's so much better having Tasha along side me to experience the tracks, the views, etc is excellent

In the local pub, she was going out with someone I knew, not for much longer though!, that was 25 years ago, she can't get through all the spokes at the Hill Inn any more but she's still gorgeous in my eyes. :shock:
Matthew

She left her card in a phone box in Soho, we've been together for 25 years now. She hung on to her night job, never been to clear on what she does but it seems to pay well.
I think she was secretly quite glad to loose her unusual maiden name of 'Whiplash' as well.

...she was my best mates girlfriend - made a pass at me at a Xmas party we were both at 12 years ago - she dumped him the next day...

Back