Tesco burgers...

highlandsflyer":3bj6mj0p said:
You can roll as much as you want mate.
Did you actually see these remains?
Shite, like I said.

Yes I did!! and there was a shiteful of collars which was used to contact the owners of the lost pets.

Ian Raleigh":29xuaxyu said:
highlandsflyer":29xuaxyu said:
Ian Raleigh":29xuaxyu said:
Some years ago at Skeggy a local Chinese takeaway got shut down because the steel bins to the rear of the takeway
was full of CATS/DOGS HEADS - TAILS - PAWS - FUR :(
Shite.

OK let it be shite in your mind then :roll:

The only reason they got found out was that dozens of cats were going missing from Skeggy
and after many 'missing' posters had been put up and people searching about, one bloke looked into a big steel bin and was horrified as to what he saw :cry:

I've lived all over the place and I've heard that one bloody everywhere, UK, France, Germany, Holland about loads of take aways, chinese, indian and kebab shops. It's another urban legend.
If you can actually provide proof then that's a different story, something like that would have been in the press surely ?
How do you know that the bloke who 'found' the remains wasn't some insane cat killing racist who wanted the chinese to take the blame.......

Words fail me...

Attachments

• sniffing a comeback.jpg
    sniffing a comeback.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 282
  • a pretty cross breed.jpg
    a pretty cross breed.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 282
I was in the Tesco Cafe ordering my food & the waitress asked if I wanted anything on my burger.
So I had a fiver each way

B77":cbxdgz76 said:
've lived all over the place and I've heard that one bloody everywhere, UK, France, Germany, Holland about loads of take aways, chinese, indian and kebab shops. It's another urban legend.

You missed Canada.

The owner of the Jade Garden restaurant (Victoria Ave., Niagara Falls) was arrested after health inspectors found dressed cats in his freezer back in the 70s. It wasn't an urban legend. It made the front page of the local paper. I remember reading the article myself. It was the talk of the town.......for a few days.

makster":fcwgkd16 said:
I was in the Tesco Cafe ordering my food & the waitress asked if I wanted anything on my burger.
So I had a fiver each way

I went for the Quarter Panda instead

Back