1991 Gt Karakoram

She's looking good mate :D

I missed the bit where you found the right stem :roll: if i had managed to locate one i think i would have kept her :D

Just don't put a set of scales anywhere near her :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: .

Grannygrinder":2dx5tvi2 said:
She's looking good mate :D

I missed the bit where you found the right stem :roll: if i had managed to locate one i think i would have kept her :D

Just don't put a set of scales anywhere near her :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks mate, I've already had her on the scales :LOL:

I had one of these from new when I was 17 loved it...got some pics of me on it somewhere will have to dig them out! Mine got nicked and I ended up with the 1992 Karakoram elite as a replacement...never the same though. I remember at the time it was unusual to see blackwall tyres...but I thought they looked fly against the red frame and greyish rims.

...what size is yours? Would always fancy one of these again!

Wook

Wasn't '91 the last year for the Elite before they upgraded some of the parts on the Karakoram to DX for '92?

I really want another '91 Elite in the same alternative paint scheme mine was before I got it repainted.

I'm a similar height to Chris, maybe a touch taller and prefer a 20" GT if that helps at all.

Found the pics of my 91 Karakoram with me complete with curtains hair do and converse all star boots!

Attachments

• Karakoram 1991 2.jpg
    Karakoram 1991 2.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 421
  • Karakoram 1991.jpg
    Karakoram 1991.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 421
:LOL:

Wish mine still had that deep orange colour Wook, mines seen too much sun in its life.

Back