Postage only goodies, grab a bargain!

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The following items I am happy to let go for postage only. Costs displayed below literally cover the cost of the postage and an envelope.

Pictures for all postage only items are here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NUij0 ... O9erGW7KJk

- Rapid Racer Product front mud guard. Used on a 100mm Reba fork - £1
- Endura MT500 overshoes. Small snag on the right foot, but hasn't gone all the way through. Size XL - £3
- Front/rear reflectors and a bell. Came off the wifes new bike. Good for a kids or commuter bike? - £2

All of the above, I can box and post for about £4 if you take the lot!

No international postage, sorry.

Any questions, please ask!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sold Items

One set of LX v brake arms. No mounting hardware or blocks. Cost? Send me a wedge of bike stickers or something to start stickering up my park work stand :cool: Swapped for some cool stickers!

Shimano XT M750 rear mech. Used, but very clean and in excellent working order, medium cage. £15

Race Face Ride XC cranks. Used for several hundred miles but plenty of life in them, not the most glamorous chainset but damn reliable, never missed a beat with me and includes BB to go with it, compatible with 68 and 72 BB shells. Tiny little heel rub marks but nothing major. £30

"Pair of Wellgo M085 pedals with clips. Nothing Fancy, but brand new and never used" & "Shock pump. Never used, came with my Canyon" - £4 postage only to Chris D

Wheelset - Hope Pro2 evo hubs, with sapim spokes and 26 inch Mavic XM719 rims £138 posted to Rotorhead

Race Face EvolveXC handlebar. 660mm wide & Bontrager SSR handlebar 620mm with 6deg bend. 25.4 diameter. £5 to RicktheUncivil

Wasmachineman NL":1tni4tvc said:
I think I have a Sram sticker set somewhere, some stickers have been removed afaik.
Let me see what stickers you have and maybe we can just do a straight swap for the brake arms. You have first dibs on them my friend ;)

Re: Whatleymeisters 'modern guff' sale - Truvative, Avid

Bump for an older thread, more bits added! Open to offers too if you think I am off on price.

Back