Mountain Mayhem 2013

drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Who is interested in Mountain Mayhem this year?

We'll need to get any team entries organised fairly sharpish as entries open on the 28th February.
New location this year too which is supposedly better than Eastnor at handling the wettest year on record.

So who is thinking about riding and how? Solo, 4 man, 5 person mixed, 4 women or 10 person mixed...?

I'm happy to lead up a 4 man team again, but I'm also tempted to ride solo.

There will also a be some 10 man teams to join too.

Post up on this thread and perhaps here too:--> http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237470

Pity they've moved it forward a week. I'm away on holiday :?

mr_ship":14xkvm27 said:
Pity they've moved it forward a week. I'm away on holiday :?

I have the same problem, I was going to be my first year where I wasnt getting dropped of on the way home from Cornwall and now I can't make it at all :cry:

Easy_Rider":384hueut said:
Solo for me this year.

That's it in black&white (and quoted to prevent editing :LOL: ), and let it be known "it was all Gav's idea..." ;)

But just think of the smug bliss in 2014 as we kick back with beers and spectate, safe in the knowledge we're forever irreproachable, and enjoy the 24hour booze and abuse marathon... :cool:

I might add that the planned quantity of completed laps may well be quite low..after last years team fell apart, solo seemed to make more sence.

Mrs E_R would be interested in a 10 team, possibly a mixed too.

Anyone interested in being part of a multi region 10 man unfit drunk team? Take up seems a bit thin on the ground across all regions this year....just PM me if your interested.

:cool:

misteroo":8xf99koi said:
Anyone interested in being part of a multi region 10 man unfit drunk team? Take up seems a bit thin on the ground across all regions this year....just PM me if your interested.

:cool:

It's exactly what everyone asks for, you couldn't sell it any better I don't think! :LOL: Must be the date and venue messing, along with the carnage last year (I still have one broken bike and another mid-repair), but I reckon it'll actually be a great year, the start of a new era and definitely one to say you were there :cool:

Back