More coloured CNC...

Just mix´em... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

pppaaa013kq3.jpg

pppaaa014ro0.jpg

pppaaa015oz7.jpg

pppaaa016ok7.jpg

And you can add nowadays fibers, as carbon, for example... not retro, i know, but makes me look to the CNC again...

pppaaa017dk3.jpg

The silver proshift front shifter with the plastic red plug ... i bought a set of those shifters and thought the plug was a hack to cover the hole so i tossed the plug until i realized that they all came with it.

Elev12k":1nvuspek said:
Nice 'bling bling' Vitor!

Looks like Iberian people know nice bike stuff and good liquor should go hand in hand ;)

00p7160112_199.jpg

Hi, this is my Lagarta, Victor you have to see the KLEIN Maricielo, I will finishend soon, proshift front and rear and...

Vitorzip":3q3bmylw said:
Cypher":3q3bmylw said:
May I know whats the market price for a set of matching F & R mechs?

That depends of the looks and working condition. Also depends of who´s selling and who´s buying, how much is willing to pay. It´s hard to find a matching pair for sale at a time, but i would say between £150 and £200 each. But you can also find them for sale at £250 or (but rare), front mechs at £30, like the one that appeared here 3 weeks ago...

Front mechs tend to be more expensive...

I have one front if you have £250 is yours, ship inc

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2,039
was this easy to do?

pppaaa013kq3.jpg

I have a black and a red as well. the black is the first generation w/ all the holes drilled in it, but i still think it will work.

Back