Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point ,was team captain for "team Norfolk'n'good in2009 but had a pc then ,enjoyed rallying the troops for there 24hr onslaught

started training even though im not definite till venue decided.....ran for 25 mins on the treadmill..............aint run since 1995/6 :shock:

That's nothing chris ,I've been fondling breasts all afternoon .my train of thought is all the movement in my hands are keeping the muscles supple so I can keep a good grip as well change gear and control brakes

nobby the sheep":25ir5ts1 said:
That's nothing chris ,I've been fondling breasts all afternoon .my train of thought is all the movement in my hands are keeping the muscles supple so I can keep a good grip as well change gear and control brakes

mmmmmmm milky milky :D

I've never worked with poultry Paul ,I work on a dairy farm ,but the lamb fir the BBQ will be comeing from my girlfriends small holding

I've done the last two years as retro-4 man and modern-4 man so this year will be pairs retro - if dry! The mud clearance on my DBR is crap.

SP

Anyone looking to do an Unfit 10 Man??? The Anglian area seems a bit thin on the ground this year!!!

:?

I'm up for 10 man unfit team ,was hopeing northwest would have there own but looks like I may have to defect to another region to be on a 10 man team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back