Questions re Magura HS33 Rim Brakes.

these brakes look WICKED!

have decided to get some and secured a pair of a silver set - but 3 months old 2011 model! :)

thanks guys!

Any more HS33 on Bike pics?

magura

Tartybikes.co.uk were selling the evo booster/mounting kits for 10.00 not so long ago I bought 2 sets for the hs33s on my pantera[/i]

hamster":2c0qn48z said:
To be honest on a fat tubed, sturdy frame like that, you don't need a booster on the back anyway!
You'd be amazed how much the rear stays of a CAAD 3 flex outwards when you squeeze down on a normal V-brake - I had an LX V on there originally (the front LX V is still on the insanely stiff Fatty R fork), but found that the rear brake was super-spongey, so instead of dropping sixty quid on a Carbon Shimano Booster, I bought an HS33 that came with its own Booster. It's required, believe me.

N/B":1nxna23p said:
hamster":1nxna23p said:
To be honest on a fat tubed, sturdy frame like that, you don't need a booster on the back anyway!
You'd be amazed how much the rear stays of a CAAD 3 flex outwards when you squeeze down on a normal V-brake - I had an LX V on there originally (the front LX V is still on the insanely stiff Fatty R fork), but found that the rear brake was super-spongey, so instead of dropping sixty quid on a Carbon Shimano Booster, I bought an HS33 that came with its own Booster. It's required, believe me.

Yep I'd go along with that, probably even more so because is an alu frame.

yep, those mags have a crazy amount of power. so much flex on the rear seat stays on my old Hardrock, and also manages to push out the rear stays on my Max backbone FSR.

Latest posts

Back