NWA regional ride: Marple and Lyme Park ~ 19/01/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Martin, he'll be installing a kitchen area in his garage so he can make tea and cakes for all his bikes.

drystonepaul":3gkyv69j said:
Knowing Martin, he'll be installing a kitchen area in his garage so he can make tea and cakes for all his bikes.

you should know better than that, I covered that task in last years capital expense budget.

I'm still on doctors orders to rest , sit on my bum and buy bike bits while my hamstring heals :roll:

Have a great ride you lucky buggers

At the risk of going Aitkinesque, it looks like this could get 'picturesque' ... starting to forget what anything but snow under tyre feels like!

Hopefully means it'll all be frozen nice and solid though, and the views should be utterly gorgeous. Plus there's the chance of me landing unceremoniously on my arse again (just for the amusement of the group of course), like I did today at Llandegla ... not on the bike navigating miles of sheet ice and frozen, snowy ruts, but on a root whilst nipping for a pee in the trees :oops:

:LOL:

i'm coming down with something horrible.
i've got no energy, head pounding.
so don't expect to see me on saturday.
i was looking forward to this but i think i'm better off just wrapping myself up and resting for a few days.
have a good one, see you soon.

Evenin' chaps......... :D

If no-one minds I'm looking to come on this ride to make my RB 'debut' if that's ok with everyone? 'Bout time seeing as I've been on here for a couple of years now...!

Cheers,

Matty

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back