Raleigh RSP Freeride 853 (SOLD)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Good find but it doesn't state the size and it looks similat to the one iv got?

Did they only do the DHO in SML & MED or am i making that up?

The parts on it aren't brilliant either.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
matthew1884":2mnognjb said:
I'm currently selling an RSP 300 on eBay, owned by me from new and its a 18.5". Probably still too small for you but take a look.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raleigh-Speci ... 1493972%26

that's over prices by at least £300 . Nice bike but they don't go for much. I sold my 853 framed one with modern shock and fork for £280 posted.

Do you mind me asking how you sold thus for. I am debating to sell mine, I've got a 1998 m trax freeride in orange that I just don't ride anymore.

Back