Recommend me some nice warm gloves

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I don't mind riding in the cold or the wet, but I don't like being either cold or wet.

I have a ton off offroad gear accumulated over many years, and since I've taken up this retro road riding malarky I have added various bits of kit.

All of this clothing helps to keep me both warm and dry, but with this cold snap we are 'enjoying' (well, at least it's dry), I don't seem to have the right gloves.

I have some pretty ancient Thinsulate gloves, which do a fair job, but are not very wind proof, and I also have some neoprene gloves, which are completely windproof, but I find it difficult to keep my fingers warm in them.

So; please offer your recommendations for some nice warm, windproof long finger gloves.

I use sealskinz extra cold weather gloves - nice fit and they are waterproof and warm.

But then, I have quite bad circulation so struggle to keep my hands warm!

They do a thinner version that is probably more aimed at uk conditions.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sounds like you need some nice long fingered gloves.

Someone should start a thread asking for suggestions.....

NeilM":2pwxjf4r said:
Sounds like you need some nice long fingered gloves.

Someone should start a thread asking for suggestions.....

Its damn lucky somebody did start a thread otherwise I would look a right dafty!

Back