NOS Yeti Clear Grips

rumblytripod":lt0vn1f0 said:
ishaw":lt0vn1f0 said:
I could well be interested in the citron rims and shock if you are after any parts to trade for them. I'm going to be building up an amp b5 in as much yellow as I can.

Let me know if you are after anything as I have a large stock pile :oops:

Not after any bike bits. Completed my wild hare build and won't be doing anything else for a while.
1st dibs if you want to buy though. Shock is available.
Cheers
Thanks. I will pass on the rims - remembered I am going to run yellow spiked xyclones, but interested in the shock just need to measure up once the kids are in bed.

Pair of Ritchey Megabite Overdrive 26 x 2.0 Folding. Plenty of tread on one, the other is more worn in the centre but more tread on the sides. £25

Will you sell just the decent one? No need for the more used of the two but have a nice lightly used one this end that I can pair the better one up with...

Cheers,
BB.

BoyBurning":265excap said:
Pair of Ritchey Megabite Overdrive 26 x 2.0 Folding. Plenty of tread on one, the other is more worn in the centre but more tread on the sides. £25

Will you sell just the decent one? No need for the more used of the two but have a nice lightly used one this end that I can pair the better one up with...

Cheers,
BB.
I could well do,what do you fancy paying for the good one?
Cheers

Latest posts

Back