The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Similar is fine, any recommendations or places to have a look?

More questions, I'm sifting through my stuff as we speak. Can I pester you for opinions on:

Teac cassette deck with a missing button, its a V3000 if it makes any difference. I'm thinking tip.

Teac tuner t-x 3000, I think it still works but is it worthwhile ebaying?

I'm going to try to ebay a minidisc deck and a wharfdale centre speaker, though if anyone is interested I'll sell on here.

its mostly tip fodder now. Only the really high end cassette decks are sort after these days most are just junk.

Tuners are also in the same category unless something special.

Minidisc is a bit of a grey area, some sell some dont for no real reason.

Centre speakers are another oddity, I personally prefer my system without one as it has to be so carefully matched to sound right - who knows these days!

Cheers bud, I thought as much. What about replacement speaker bits any ideas?

If you don't lose patience and bin it before our paths next cross, I'm in need of a tape player after a power cut killed mine :x

My tapes are all shit anyway so I don't imagine quality's a major issue! :LOL:

No probs, it is missing the play button mind but you can still work it.

Of all the buttons to lose... :LOL:

So long as it's workable, it'll go well with the 'manual' CD drawer :roll: I owe you a Sweetheart Stout, cheers!

nice deck!

as for replacement drivers, look around car-boot sales. New, I dont think there any in that recessed shape anymore. I was very lucky and got a boxed set of 751 for £15 at a local boot - why oh why did I sell them!

I may have some Heco drivers that fit.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back