YETI KOKOPELLI

kokopelli

Nice! :cool:

Never seen this color choice: light blue with turqoise but it works out very good!
Personally I do not like that handlebar so much... maybe swap it for a black? May look better?

Very nice that the fork matches the frame.
I know DeKerf did this a lot from the mid 90's till about 1999 as far as I know. In Canada I did see some very nice dark green metallic and also burgundy metallic DeKerf frames with exact matching Judy's. I realy wanted a DeKerf those days...

Thought of repainting my Manitou fork to match my dark blue Klein frame but just scored an FSX fork :p,
not repainting that ;) !

Colour is Ford olympic blue and was done in the garage . far from perfect after 1200 miles journey in the back of a lorry . :cry:

I chose the handlebars as they were spec on yetis along with the Accutrax .

full spec is :

Frame : Yeti kokopelli
forks : RS Judys painted to match
Wheels : Campa rims on XT hubs , cheap skewers .
Stem : Ringle
Seat post : Ringle
Cranks : TNT
Rings : TA
Brales : Avid tri align
Brales levers : Paul
Headset : Ringle
Bottle cage : ringle
Tyres : Tioga Psycho
Mechs : XT 737
shifters : SRT 800
bars : answer taperlite
pedals : spd 737
saddle : selle italia ,

I like to find some Accutrax to give me a choice of front ends and some turquoise ringle hubs , but it is fine as it is now .

KOKOPELLI

Chris, i have a genuine KOKOPELLI decal stashed away somewere..

Ill root it out and send it to you, because you helped me with the bars, which are superb by the way :D

Pm me your address fella.

KOKOPELLI'S were made for the EUROPEAN market in 1996..I have a 1 page leaf from a brochure if you would like a scan of it?

Great job, and superb color ;)

Thanks joe , I will pM you .

I knew the kokopelli was for european marked , mine is number 0013 , so could be an early one . not bad for £40 . :LOL:

there is the scan on the french forum .

Back