Peugeot Pro 653 frame/fork/headset.. now £200! now SOLD!

mrgumby

rBotM Winner
Peugeot Pro 653 frame/fork and Headset..
excellent condition.. extra large... 25"

Peugeot Pro 653 frame and 653 forks... down tube 64 top tube 60... Red, white and Blue Peugoet colours with chrome stays...

comes with a Tange Headset.. (new when fitted 12 months ago)

I bought this frame as New/Unused from the Vintage Bike Cave in north London about a year ago.. (I had to ream the the top tube to fit the seat post which confirmed to me it had never built up before).. Built it up and enjoyed it, but got too many bikes and this ones got to go now!

it takes an English thread 68 Bottom Bracket. Lovely chrome in perfect condition, paintwork is also in top condition, a couple of marks from storage, (before I bought it) but you won't be disappointed.. it's still got the factory sticker on it from the manufacturer.. lugged frame, vertical drop out.. probably more suited to gears but you could use an eccentric BB or some other wizardry if you're into that..

There are absolutely no dings or bumps or anything of that sort. I haven't ridden it much, more of a summer rider as I have other bikes for day to day stuff...

I'm looking for £240 ono.. feel free to make offers or let me know if I'm out with the price..

collection in Gospel Oak nw3.. or could post it at a stretch..

send me your email via pm if you want more photos, I'm gonna start splitting it now.

cheers,
matt

update sold for £200 on LFGSS

P1000650_zps6909d912.jpg

P1000653_zpsac3e9041.jpg

P1000651_zpsf94a0311.jpg

P1000654_zps01ef1561.jpg

P1000655_zpsda43e359.jpg

Back