The silly things that we do!

Okay, so I lost the stem, the would-be bargain.. :roll:

However, a quick scan thru My Ebay, and I found these.. They arrived yesterday, and I laughed to myself when I opened the envelope.. They are tiny..

One image is the Ebay image and the other is the Actual Size courtesy of Photoshop :LOL: US $18.00 hahahahahaha

Attachments

• 06_1_actual.jpg
    06_1_actual.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,915
  • 06_1.jpg
    06_1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,915
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I got involved in a hot headed case of emotional bidding and ended up paying £175 for a set of Betsy Stars and Stripes shifters and Rear mech for the Hot. They were in good nick but slightly scuffed.

The following week a complete NOS set sold for about £50. Sick as a parrot.

Won a pair of Manitou 2s for $25 two months ago - they have criss crossed the pond twice already and have yet to reach me! I have paid $60+ in postage so far... :oops:

Neil

PS. Sorry Adam, I think it was me that got the NOS Betsy set - they're due to go on the Alibi this weekend.

Just shelled out US$60 for a great Specialized Titanium Stem.. 1" Ahead too..

Should look great on the Bont and give me the little bit of rise I'm looking for too...

34_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back