Has anyone got any Shimano MW81 winter boots

I have some of the RW80 (road bike) winter shoes. They are excellent and keep my tootsies toasty and dry.

I've had a pair of these MT91 boots since last winter:

6105-0335-N0909.jpg

They are incredibly comfortable and warm, I'd go as far as saying that they are the best winter cycling boots I've ever had in about 25 years of cycling.
I can't really fault Shimano footwear and I still have a pair of the M110 shoes in good working order which I bought back in 1993.
All the other brands I've tried have always fallen apart after a year or two.

Yes they are excellent. You need to try them though as i had to go up a size. 42 fits in a shimano, but my 81's are a 43. Very comfortable and very good.

Very good indeed. Also worth looking at Lake mxz302 or mxz303's, they are real leather and have a deep fluffy insole....a bit expensive though

I've also got the MT 91's , I went up 2 sizes though so I could fit a couple of pairs of thick socks , happy with mine.
Matthew

The Lake boots are well worth the extra money.... They also have a very well insulated insole and a really smart closure system.

Good winter boots of whatever brand are worth the money. I've had Shimano D100s and currently have W101s ~ been very happy with both. You just can't beat having warm(ish), dry(ish) feet :LOL:

Back