Ride Suggestions for 2013

BINNED!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

quite a comfy bike but, not for me. i leave scrap for the gipsies but a mate in the street spotted it and wanted it for parts for the kids' bikes(mechs etc..)

he saw the forks and said...err.."i'll leave them"!!! :) fair enough, i salvaged the 21.1mm headset for spares and i was happy.

gooood byeeeee activator. :cool:

How about this route? The actual starting point is at the lowest point in Holmfirth, about 13 miles in.
Might be a bit tough this one and there are obvious short cuts that can be made. There is a bit along a private road to the south of the route but there is a local agreement with the landowner that people can ride/walk along it.

null_zpsdbf2ee09.jpg

rob, is that the compo, cleggy and the other guys type of ride? ;)

looks good to me. something to pay attention to later in the year.

cheers.

marc two tone":24cumnc4 said:
rob, is that the compo, cleggy and the other guys type of ride? ;)

looks good to me. something to pay attention to later in the year.

cheers.

Oh yes. Starts at Compo's Cafe!

I've asked a mate to check out the route and see what he thinks.

Well, despite the cold temperatures and boggy trails i have kept my attention on all planning matters at least. Up in york friday(yes, mug was working) :eek: I chased up some details for june's york ctc jumble ride.

I know the start point and the jumble location, just needed a terminal point to things, this is it.......

Photo0097_zps4f03ad8d.jpg

One mile to the right is the jumble and, other side of that complex is the lunch/toilet stop. couldn't be easier ;)

You can just see york minster, at my finger end, rubbish fone camera, clear to the naked eye!

Photo0098_zps2ec7e7f9.jpg

You can't get much easier riding here and, a ride the weather can't spoil!! It's mid/late june so don't forget your woolley hats and rain ponchos. :LOL:

more later.

Back