Bianchi Mega Pro**SOLD**

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anyone interested in this before I strip it down :?: nice clean ready to go bike, new cables, tape and chain.

Seat tube 51cm c-t-c. Top tube 54cm c-t-c

** I'm keeping the seat and wheels** but I've got the original Mirage wheels and a celeste saddle to go on it and I'll take pics later with these on ;)

Its all Mirage apart from Chorus shifters and I'll also include the original Mirage ones that are 'as new' condition ;)

Black marks on the headtube are grease which I'll clean off for later pics :) £270 pick up from Swansea only at the moment.

apb1.jpg

apb2.jpg

apb3.jpg

apb4.jpg

apb5.jpg

apb6.jpg

apb7.jpg

apb8.jpg

apb9.jpg

Sorry too busy at the moment for posting or meeting up, I usually would but I'm trying to get our new house sorted and I've taken on too much work as well :oops:

I'll leave it a little while and see how it works out and I may be able to post by then ;)

Cheers
Steve

I may actually do a pickup of your bike next week, if you are still considering selling as whole.

I have a work friend who says he can probably pick up or if you could drop off to him. He lives SA8 4PB, Pontardawe.

I may actually do a pickup of your bike next week, if you are still considering selling as whole.

I have a work friend who says he can probably pick up or if you could drop off to him. He lives SA8 4PB, Pontardawe.

Its all stripped down now, I don't mind bolting all the bits back on but I'm not putting cables back on as I just don't have time sorry.

Pick up is fine from my mates place of work Wed-Sat 9am-5.30pm, SA3 4BN.

I'll do it for £250 with both sets of shifters if he picks up ;)

Cool, that's fine. You can leave the bits off. Will you include the cables? It prob makes it easier as he can fit bits in the car. I'll ask him when he can collect. Will update you tommorow. Do you want payment first?

Latest posts

Back