Show us what you did today, thread

RobMac":1aa4ydam said:
kaiser":1aa4ydam said:
Big JD fan anaw BITD :)

Ooow thank god another John Denver fan yeah dinny ken how long ave wanted to cum oot :oops:

Take Me Home Country Roads,
Annie's Song,
Leaving on a Jet Plane,
Rocky Mountain High.

And many many more.

No wonder you weren't out riding today, you were in a country music induced coma.

Not technically done this today but doing it in increments. Dug out old Trek Y-3 and rebuilding slowly but now its dilema time, Grisley or Trek for Dunkeld :?
I want to ride Trek but I said I'd ride Grisley and neither are near completion :roll:
Further complicated by also incrementally building Diamondback Sorrento, Trek 9500 and Emmelle Dolomite, cant focus on just one build.........aaaarrrrrggggg !!!!!

old_coyote_pedaller":2dskuk8k said:
I unwrapped this after it eventually arrived,

DSC00368_zpsf3c617c7.jpg

It was "packed" like this

DSC00366_zpsd7238e42.jpg

Plus the shock is leaking oil and rear bush on shock fecked, both described as "rear Fox shock and complete Marin headset, in very good condition, with no dings or dents with all pivots, linkages working as they should".

Edit to reflect me calming down and upgrading the character of seller (he's jist a tube noo). Seller has responded with an apology and possible part refund may be obtainable if I can get him to say yes instead of dispute on eBay and -ve feedback.

Forgot to update this, if anybody's interested, I got an apology from seller plus £20 into my PayPal account. :D
Seller acknowledged he'd learnt a lesson about being more careful describing and packaging items. He's happy, still has 100% +ve feedback and I'm happy that I can replace the effed bushes.:cool:

old_coyote_pedaller":gxa9imjc said:
Forgot to update this, if anybody's interested, I got an apology from seller plus £20 into my PayPal account. :D
Seller acknowledged he'd learnt a lesson about being more careful describing and packaging items. He's happy, still has 100% +ve feedback and I'm happy that I can replace the effed bushes.:cool:

Result, good to see a happy ending on ebay

Velo, was hoping see that grisley

Just watched this http://www.owenphilipson.com/blog/2012/ ... qus_thread

400000 miles and many drum ups, quite the adventurer

Latest posts

Back