MBUK Magazine Double pack Repeat

electronicaeric

Gold Trader
Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
Just sat down to read my copy of MBUK which I have bought from Sainsburys yesterday(knowing that the new month was out yesterday) and thought mmmm this looks familiar,turns out this is last months mag.But I didnt realise as the copy I bought in December had a free calender with it and this new copy was part of a multi-pack of two along with What mountain bike.So I didnt even think to look to see if it was the Feb issue and Im not sure if the plaggy wrapper was in the way anyhow.

So Im not sure wether Im to blame for being a berk,or if Sainsubrys are to blame for selling the older copy(I bet there is no law against it)or if MBUK are to blame for not being clear that this is the same month as the last one I bought just in different packaging.

I have been looking for a reason to stop buying this anyway,so I guess Ive just found one.

:(

The two bike mags I subscribe to (Dirt, and Cycling Plus) I now get through the newsstand app on the ipad, I know you miss out on the 'freebies' but given the cost saving over the physical magazine, the instaneous delivery and not having to store them I'm definitely a convert to the digital version!

Back