The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I'm new to here so any help would be awesome..

I brought this bike a long time ago, I can't even remember the year and Google doesn't throw much up on it. I'm trying to sell it to raise some much needed cash, could you help put a price on it for me please?

utf-8BMjE4MzI0XzEwMTUwMTUxMzg3MjUxNDE1XzYyODA0Mzdfby5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BMjE5NjkyXzEwMTUwMTUxMzg3Mjg2NDE1XzMxMzM3NzFfby5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BMjEwNjMzXzEwMTUwMTUxMzg3NDgxNDE1XzMzNDczMTlfby5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BMjAxOTQxXzEwMTUwMTUxMzg3NDM2NDE1XzU1OTI0MTZfby5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BMjEwNzQ1XzEwMTUwMTUxMzg3NDYxNDE1XzY4MzE3MTlfby5qcGc.jpg
:D would be great if someone could advise what it would be worth and the best place to sell.

I brought this bike a long time ago, I can't even remember the year and Google doesn't throw much up on it. I'm trying to sell it to raise some much needed cash, could you help put a price on it for me please?

:D would be great if someone could advise what it would be worth and the best place to sell.

hi all

Re: hi all

SmileyDave":3ek7kigt said:
24 Speed Alivio dates it around the year 2000. Only worth £40-50 on eBay/Gumtree if you're lucky, even in mint condition.

Look Mi90 frame

Help with value on this please.
LOOK Mi90 frame (only). Paint a bit scruffy but all decals are there. No dents as far as I can see.
I have the Campagnolo group set that came on this bike from new as well, including the headset and seatpost, any idea of which group set it is and the value of it? (Cranks not pictured, sorry).

null_zps5a38f632.jpg

null_zpsab3ef7b2.jpg

null_zpsfe04bcb4.jpg

null_zps077f74a8.jpg

null_zpsf1d237f8.jpg

null_zpsceb1774f.jpg

null_zps008934ca.jpg

null_zps412e6efb.jpg

null_zps1aef8810.jpg

null_zps0e66b9e3.jpg

null_zpsa211f304.jpg

Group set needs a clean, Bullet shifters and levers aren't in very good condition but other stuff is miles better.

I also have the original Campagnolo wheels that came with the Look. Campag hubs, really nice polished finish with grease ports. Lovely and smooth. Campag Contax rims in black with a not much wear on them. Stainless spokes. Campag cassette which doesn't look like it has much wear at all.
The tyres are lovely Michelin tyres, with almost full tread, probably would sell those seperately.
Again these wheels haven't been cleaned in these pics, sorry. Rust on the cassette is only on the surface, I will brush this off in seconds.

Rear wheel.
null_zpsfb296771.jpg

null_zps9576c89f.jpg

null_zps145516c9.jpg

null_zps18cf5564.jpg

Front wheel
null_zpsed5e3e8d.jpg

null_zpsed6addaf.jpg

null_zpsa5b62ec8.jpg

null_zps0f0f688c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.