LOOK Delta mount compatible shoe cleats/plates for road use

colnagolover

Retro Guru
Hi all,

I'm still in need of cleats/plates for use with cage/quill pedals, that can be mounted/screwed in to LOOK Delta holes - either a model that screws in to the rear two holes or, failing that, a model that makes use of all three holes (and Dromarti are currently unable to supply cleats and can't say when they will again be able!!).

If any body has any, could you please post pics and a Paypal price?

I'd like to see pics as the previous cleats I received were not LOOK compatible, so I would like to avoid the hassle of receiving and then returning goods as well as the payment toing and froing!!

Thanks a lot

Colnagolover

Problem solved, search over - Dave Marsh at www.universalcyclecentre.co.uk solved it all and very good service too, so he gets the nod

Colnagolover

Thanks

I've seen the link - problem with living in Denmark is that cleats at $30 + postage become the equivalent of cleats at $70 when the Danish state has taken its cut!!!

So it'll be the last resort :(

Cheers

my shimano shoes came with a slotted cleat SM SH31 (for tax purposes here i believe ?), I will happily send them to you for post cost only if you can't find any locally , cheers Ian

Attachments

• IMAG0856.jpg
    IMAG0856.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 918
  • IMAG0857.jpg
    IMAG0857.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 918
Hi Latman,

Thanks for the offer but I have in fact solved to problem with a very similar solution - the Shimani PD64 cleats that were made for the 600 aero pedals and will do the job nicely with my Chorus aero pedals.

Cheers
Colnagolover

to colnago lover ..... free cleats on their way

to pigman ......those threaded T nuts worked ok on plastic soles but will be ugly to fit on stiffer woven carbon /epoxy resin soles

to sawston_vulcan.......the yellow jersey "our own blue cleats old model" look like painted shimano ones !

Thanks Ian.

When your cleats arrive, I will have amassed a selection which I doubt I'll be able to wear out in my lifetime. I'll just see which ones work best and if any other forum members ever need similar cleats, they'll know where to come looking!!

To Pigman - having been born with 10 thumbs, my practical abilities are severely limited so drilling extra holes in shoes, whatever the sole, would probably end up costing a new pair of shoes - I envy those of you who are more favourably endowed than I am!!

Colnagolover

Back