winter steely training bike

kenster

Retro Guru
Final bike i've got to sell! bought this as loved my old olmo but being realistically haven't got the time to be able to do it justice. Frames in good shape got a few cable rubs and marks on the chain stay but otherwise nice. the components are in good workoing order although i would of but new brakes on it. i put some 105 pads the rear and have a set for the frony (not new but life left in them).
The rest of spec is as follows,
Frame is columbus gara tubing and is a 54cm.
Shimano sora 7 speed shifters and rear mech
Shimano rx4000 front mech
Campagnolo mirage chainset 52/39.
ITM alloy stem,
Cinelli bars.
Mavic m4 rims with 105 hubs.
I have got a san marco saddle on it's way. i got the wheels to lbs to get a once over and apart from the bearings needing a once over (probably replacing) the wheels are sound and the braking surface not pitted at all.
I know this will make someone a great little runner.
pic link below, any questions please ask i'm looking for the same as what i have paid £185 posted :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/honktonk/s ... 281039248/

Just an update on sizing. Had interest from a member so needed to measure bike for exact measurement. i have never needed to and bought it advertized as a 54cm. Centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube it actualy measures 56cm. Centre to centre more like 54-55cm. thanks jon

top tube measurement

As promised i am back now form being away and hgave measured the bike. The top tube is 55cm centre of seat tube to centre of quill stem thanks jon

reduced again

Bike reduced further still! My mate took it for a new years day spin and loved it . I think it would benefit from 50 quid being spent on it but would make a great little run around would love to keep it. Now £160 posted any questions please ask

Back